Looking to get a great Senior Developer?
And only willing to pay a fraction of the cost? Look no further
Carra Lucia Ltd started a program where you can get any of our free (satellite) developers in your offices for a fraction of the cost associated with hiring one.
We will handle all the paperwork and you can reap the results.
ASP.NET Web Developers (C# and VB.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5)
Are you in dire need of a Web Developer who is not a stranger to database driven applications written in ASP.NET?
A person who can install and fully configure a website in IIS6+ on Windows 2003+ / IIS 7.5 on Windows 2008 + environments without the use of a specialized engineer?
A dedicated, hard working professional who can make the best of the paid time?
We offer all of this and more:
- Developers with MCAD (Microsoft Certified Web Application Developer), MCDBA (Microsoft Certified Database Developer) certifications from Microsoft
- 3 years+ of experience in e-Commerce solutions development
- can develop specifications from A-Z (from client meetings to close-up meetings and live demos)
- can work on both the front end (HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery) and the back-end code (c# or vb.net)
- Experience with content management systems like umbarco
- Agile & SCRUM development practices
- OOP & three-layer system development
SQL Server Administrator/Developer
Are you looking for someone who can (once a week or once a month):
- Analyze the security of your SQL Server
- Schedule backups to internal or external drives
- Tune-up the performance on slow running queries
- Create indexes that will speed up the database?
- Patch up security holes left by previous DBAs?
- Migrate data between Progress, MS Access, FoxPro and SQL Server 2000+
We also offer on a consultancy contract a person who is a seasoned SQL developer:
- SQL Server solutions deployment in an Agile environment
- Expert SQL Server, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS development skills
- DataWarehouse design and development using Kimball methodologies
- has MDX, C# and vb.net programming skills
Are you looking for an experienced Java / J2EE Developer who will be responsible for Java / J2EE Development with a Spring platform? Our consultants have 5 years plus previous Java / J2EE Development experience, Spring, Hibernate, JPA, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Analytical and problem solving skills, particularly to a Big Data environment
- Schedulers, workload management, availability, scalability and distributed data platforms
- Building and designing large-scale distributed applications
- Expert in developing in Java/J2EE
- Proven OOD
- Sound Relational Databases (RDBMS), SQL & No-SQL databases
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM and user stories
The fees are set on a monthly basis based on the contract length:
- Day Rate: £650/day
Who can apply?
We accept customers whose companies are registered in England and Wales. If your company is outside these two regions, please contact us for a more appropriate quote.
The minimum lease period is 1 week.
IPR and Intellectual Rights. – The client shall own all works delivered by the Consultancy under the duties during the term of the consultancy.
Upon termination of the duties, Carra Lucia Limited shall assign all rights, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights) in the code to the client with full title guarantee.
Sample Contract & Non-Disclosure Agreement
Who can join?
We are not limited to placing only our developers and we do accept freelancers who would like to find work through us.
If you are a freelancer living in the UK who is interested in doing development for more people, please send us your CV at Contact@carra-lucia-ltd.co.uk.
We will see if you are well fitted to join our team and if so, we will send you a services contract.