These days, all communication technology faces the issue of privacy and identity theft, with Bluetooth being no exception. Almost everyone knows that email services and networks require security. What users need to realize is that Bluetooth also requires security measures as well.
Is your computer been running slower than normal? Are you worried someone may be able to access your computer and steal your private information and use it against you?
Whatever role you have in your company, you need to know exactly who your stakeholders are.
Stakeholders are an intrinsic part of the problem-solving and decision-making processes in all organisations. And once you understand who the stakeholders are, the next step is to find out their needs.
It can be useful to identify the level of interest, power, and influence of your different stakeholders. Each stakeholder group will have its own expectations of the business and level of power and influence. Therefore, conflict between stakeholders can occur.
For example, paying staff higher wages could result in dividends to shareholders. Stakeholders can disrupt or cause uncertainty in the plans of an organisation if they’re not on board with the decisions you choose to make.
Your stakeholders touch many significant aspects of the business or organisation so your decisions as a manager or leader will always affects someone or some group. Being aware of the interest and expectations and power and influence over business decisions that stakeholders have is a basic requirement placed on all managers.
R. Edward Freeman said, “Stakeholders are about the business. And the business is about the stakeholders.”
Maybe it’s time you audited your own stakeholder relationships and evaluate what you can do to improve them.
In recent months, data breaches and unsecured data stories concerning major companies have dominated the news – so what can businesses do to protect themselves?
A penetration test, also known as a pen test, is a simulated cyber attack against your computer system to check for exploitable vulnerabilities. In the context of web application security, penetration testing is commonly used to augment a web application firewall (WAF).
Pen testing can involve the attempted breaching of any number of application systems, (e.g., application protocol interfaces (APIs), frontend/backend servers) to uncover vulnerabilities, such as unsanitized inputs that are susceptible to code injection attacks.
Insights provided by the penetration test can be used to fine-tune your WAF security policies and patch detected vulnerabilities.
We’ve put together 7 essential Questions you should ask any potential penetration testing vendor:
“The key to success is in putting in multiple layers of defence, such as strong encryption of the credentials, limiting the number of records that can be read in a given timeframe.”
Deeper and multilayered defences make it harder for attackers to get to your data, even if you were compromised.
Here are some of the top skills of Scrum Master:
- Scrum master is responsible to facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Possesses conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on scrum values of openness, honesty and respect.
- Should be a friendly communicative person, because when team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Needs to be expert in estimation and planning. He knows how to create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ability to shield his team from outside distractions and interference.
- Ability to ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- Scrum master is a servant first, who serves his team members before considering about himself
Duties of Scrum Master
- Facilitate his team for better creativity and tries to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team in Agile methodology.
- Responsible to remove the impediments for the scrum team.
- Arranged daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Helps product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Responsible to Conduct retrospective meetings.
- Organizes and facilitates the sprint planning meeting.
- Acts as safeguard for his team.
A Scrum master is like a leg in the tripod of the Scrum team, with the other two being the product owner and the development team. The relationship of the product owner with the business representative is balanced out by the Scrum master’s relationship with the development team. The role of the Scrum master is to support the team in becoming self-organized, to remove any obstacles the team might be facing and to ensure that the Scrum methodology is being followed. However, unlike the product owner, the Scrum master does not play a management or supervisory role for the team.
Agile has not been warmly embraced by large organizations.
One of the obvious reasons for this is that large organizations do not undertake major changes unless absolutely necessary. Another reason is related to the fact that Agile is different from traditional project management philosophies from the roots to the leaves. Large organizations are quite orthodox when it comes to their organizational structures and management.